The British Fragrance House
Take a walk in the Victoria Quarter and you can’t help but be spellbound by the windows of British fragrance house, Jo Malone London.
Jo Malone London is renowned For its elegant scents, luxurious candles and indulgent bath and body care.
Since the launch of pioneering Lime Basil & Mandarin, they have remained at the forefront of perfumery with their use of unexpected ingredients.
All their scents eminate from their Creative Studio ,who draw inspiration from British life and culture, shaping the story behind each scent. Then each new fragrance is developed in partnership with a distinguished master perfumer.
Jo Malone London uses the philosophy of Fragrance Combining™ allowing you to create a scent that is unique, to express your identity and leave a lasting impression.
Each fragrance is designed to be worn alone or layered with another, giving you the freedom to create your signature scent .Freshen a rich floral with a citrus zing, add spice for a warm allure.
Start with a body crème, for a delicate base, then enhance it with a cologne. For example, apply English Pear & Freesia Body Crème and add a spritz of Wild Bluebell Cologne for a cool floral fragrance with notes of flowers and ripe pears. In contrast, layering Red Roses Body Crème with Blackberry & Bay creates a warm floral fragrance with a hint of dark berry juices.
THREE WAYS TO TRY FRAGRANCE COMBINING
For a juicy, golden fragrance, luscious with fruits and fresh with delicate flowers.
1. Holding the cologne approximately 10cm from your body, spritz English Pear & Freesia Cologne two or three times over your neck, shoulders and arms.
2. Press down with your hand to settle the fragrance.
3. Repeat the above steps with Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne, layering it over the first cologne.
For a fruity fragrance, vibrant with zesty freshness, delicious with juicy depth.
1. Warm a generous amount of Lime Basil & Mandarin Body Crème between the palms of your hands.
2. Massage over your skin using large circular movements until the body crème is absorbed fully.
3. Holding the cologne approximately 10cm from your body, spritz Blackberry & Bay
Cologne two or three times over your neck, shoulders and arms, or wherever you have applied the body crème. Press down with your hand to settle the fragrance.
For a dewy floral fragrance, fresh and luminous with romance.
1. To help your scent last longer, begin with a fragrant shower. Massage a generous
amount of Red Roses Body & Hand Wash over your skin. Towel dry.
2. Warm a small amount of Wild Bluebell Body & Hand Lotion between the palms of your hands.
3. Smooth over your skin using large circular movements.
The Herb Garden is the latest collection from Jo Malone. It’s a captivating and delectable collection. Sampling the collection is like spending the day in an English herb garden.
You can almost imagine the quirky tapestry of fragrant foliage, entwined with flowers and fruit.
There are five fragrances in the Herb Garden Collection each comes in its own delightful bottle.
Sorrel and Lemon Thyme; Wild Strawberry and Parsley, Nasturtium and Clover; Carrot Blossom and Fennel and Lavender and Coriander.